Shipday order tracking
Shipday is a 3rd party service that you can integrate to, to manage your delivery orders. It is really quite simple. You’ll have to signup for a Shipday account. And then integrate that to your Resto web shop (about 5 minutes). Then you’ll be ready to manage your deliveries with ease and give your clients real time order tracking information.
How does Shipday work
In your Resto shop admin area, in the menu on the left, look for “plugins” and click that. Look for the “Shipday” plugin and active it (it should be inactive by default). Then go to (in the left menu) “Woocommerce” > “Settings” and click on the Shipday tab. There you will find further instructions on how to finish the setup and connect to your Shipday account.
Once you are connected your Resto shop will automatically send your new orders to your Shipday account. Then you will use your Shipday account to manage the dispatch and delivery of the order. Easy peasy….
Mobile App For Drivers
Your drivers will have all the information they need to make quick and easy deliveries. If something changes, it’s easy to adjust on the fly.
How to integrate Shipday with your Resto shop
1. Open a Shipday account.
2. Activate the plugin in your Resto website called “Shipday”.
3. Go to your WordPress dashboard of your Resto website.
4. Click on the WooCommerce option on the left side bar.
5. You’ll find the “settings” option under the WooCommerce option.
6. You’ll find several tabs in the top and click the tab named “Shipday”.
7. Login to your Shipday account to get the Shipday API key under integrations tab.
8. Fill other fields of the form. Be careful about the Pickup Address. We need a google map friendly street address with street no, city and country name. If the address is not readable on google map, pick up address may not show up.
9. Save the form
Now if anyone places any orders to the Resto shop it should also appear on your Shipday dispatch dashboard.
Photo by Bruno Saito.